DOCFLOW 2012 Moscow
The 18th DOCFLOW Moscow Expo&Conference successfully took place on the May 15th, 2012 at the Radisson Slavyanskaya business center.
DOCFLOW is the largest and most representative Russian Expo&Conference dedicated to enterprise content management and document management. This event reflects the actual market situation and is the traditional meeting place for ECM-market key players.
At DOCFLOW 2012 the major suppliers and manufacturers of ECM solutions will present their newest products and will share their successful implementations experience together with their customers. The main trends of the market will be reflected by the leading Russian and international experts.
The program was include round-table discussions on the topical issues of the market, analyses of ECM-projects implementations and special vendors' sections.
DOCFLOW 2012 Moscow themes are:
- Document management;
- Search and indexing;
- Data capture;
- Electronic data storage/Repositories;
- Web content management;
- Enterprise 2.0.
The visitors of DOCFLOW 2012 Moscow will be able to receive all the necessary information in order to:
- select a specific information management solution;
- learn about latest technologies and solutions in the field of electronic documents;
- share experiences, assess risks and avoid potential problems in projects of implementation or usage of the system;
- get practical advice on how to work with the system and how to simplify working with ECM in the company etc.
DOCFLOW Expo&Conference is traditionally free of charge for visitors.